There’s nothing like making s’mores on a campfire and there is no other feeling like wishing you had a burning campfire to make s’mores! Solution? S’more bars.
You will need:
- 1 12 oz package of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons or salted butter
- 6 cups of mini marshmallows (10oz package)
- 8 cups of Golden Grahams Cereal (12 oz box)
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and a large bowl with cooking spray and set aside. Put chocolate chips in freezer to chill.
- In a pot over medium heat, melt your butter. Then add in 5 cups of the marshmallows and vanilla. Cook until melted, stirring often.
- Measure out your cereal into your prepared bowl. Add in melted butter and marshmallows. Mix until cereal is coated.
- Stir in chocolate chips from freezer and then the remaining marshmallows. Mix well.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for an hour. Cut into bars and enjoy with a glass of milk or a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
* note: next time I will not use the entire package of chocolate chips and add a pinch of salt, as it was a bit sweet for me