Places to rest your head
- We always enjoy a little gambling and Nevada is the place for that! We have camped at both the Wendover Nugget Hotel and casino in Wendover as well as the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno. The Grand Sierra was a fantastic campground. They had a driving range to hit balls into a lake and many other fun extras!
- When in Las Vegas, we stay at either the Paris or Treasure Island. Both have treated us very well and we enjoyed being on the strip
Places to go, Things to do
- If you are not a big gambler, there are many other activities! Go and see a show!
- Half of Lake Tahoe is in Nevada!
- Take a tour and visit Hoover Dam and/or the grand canyon!
- In Vegas, our favorite restaurant is TAO. so so good.